Sunday 10 August 2008

Swimming Through Memory Lane

Time had gone by so fast. It seems like just yesterday when I first step into reality. My memories almost brought me back to who I was before I met the real meaning of life. I missed being that person, that selfless, optimistic, shy, cautious, kind, giving and most of all, loving person. I mean, I still am, but it isn't the same as it used to be. I am now, being tied down by what they call as the cruelty of life. It was said that I should be more cold, more mean, so that I don't have to suffer next time when I step into the bigger picture. I have changed for the future, but slowly, I am losing my past (if you know what I mean)..lol. I actually did not realise it. I thought that I am still the same, but right now that I have compared, it is actually different. lol. (now I know what you mean when you say you miss the old me..lol) I sure miss it too. lol. Anyways, I'm out of here. May God bless all of you. Toodles. ;)

No comments: