Saturday 9 August 2008

Lost In The Twilight Of Your Eyes..

Let's just dance once more in this cold, dark world. Take my hand and I'll lead you away from the light that is waiting for you. I will bring you to the deepest depths of despair, where you and I will dance with the shadows and whispering winds. We will walk on dark water, tip-toeing through the thorn bushes and run endlessly in this race of confusion. You will fly up high into the skies, where I will be the only one who catch your fall. Though wounded, you will always manage to get back up. I smiled upon great strength. You slowly became my light though you don't know it. But in the end, this world wasn't enough, and you decided to cross over the light that was waiting for you all this while. I was left here, alone. I looked as you are being sucked into the twilight of the shine. Your dark dress turned white and your eyes became alive. You did not look back even once for you are not fond of the past moments. You then, disappeared...

No comments: