Tuesday 12 May 2009

Alive? Not Anymore.

We but of human beings trying to survive this ratcheted world. Constantly strive for companion we continue to venture this big, but yet very small world. Everyone knows each other one way or another. Life is like a circle, it goes to the other end and back to its initial start.

I don't really know how people can be happy most of the time. I really don't. I wish I do though. Grr..whatever man.

There isn't much I want to say today. I don't really have the mood to talk about anything. lol. ah well..toodles.

-over and out-

p.s. my bloody fucking, wtf-ing .. is a bloody fucking, asshole fucker, ASS! AN ASS!! a fucking bitchy, mother-fucking ass! AN ASSHOLE MOTHERFUCKING ASS!!!! GARH!!!!!!!!!!!! BLOODY FUCKING HELL!!!!!

Lanehoz misses the times when she was genuinely alive..

No comments: