Tuesday 26 May 2009

Wooot

wooow...

I finally saw the owner of Uncle John's kopitiam for the first time! LOL. Anways..

I notice I haven't update in a while now. So, yea, I'm gonna update a bit. heh..This weekend is gonna be a blast! Gonna hit the 'cybers' to kick some zombie and alien invasion asses. haha.

Left 4 Dead!




and also
Comand and Conquer 3!



Woooh! Two of the most rad games now! wuahaha! haha. Anyways, I've updated my playlist with yes, Adam Lambert's version of No Boundaries, single! So happy I manage to find it. Really love his voice. And Kris's too nonetheless :)

The two Idols,


were clearly very close to winning, but to the world's surprise, our 23 year old, Kris Allen got the title instead of the ever-so-great, Adam Lambert who's at the age of 27. To a lot, Adam deserve the title of 'American Idol' because he is more of a star than Kris will ever be. For me, though, they're both equally good and both have their own speciality :) . Love the both to bits. Can't wait for their albums to be released.

Meanwhile, I am now wifi-ing from Uncle John's Kopitiam (my usual Tuesday routine).


This place here is nothing but like all 'kopitiams' are. Great with their coffee and nasi lemak. haha. Nothing too special about this place. LOL. But we do get really good wifi for a really cheap price :) depending on what you order (the $2.30 teh ais) ;) haha.

Anyways, that's all from me for now :) Don't what else to update haha.

Business Quiz : This Thursday

Peace out

No comments: