Friday 29 May 2009

The Evil Sloth Speaks

I am lazy. Lazy, lazy, lazy. Right now, I am supposed to have class and yet I skipped because I see no point of 2 hours of exempted Computer Lab class. Even so, last week I nearly died of boredom searching for information about E-Commerce for my report, which is soon due, during the class. Thank God there isn't Marketing class today. I am way too lazy to be going. It's a 35minutes drive from here to college, and it gets tiresome after a while. Gosh.

It's the 4th week of college and already I feel so lazy to attend the classes. I've already skipped a total of 12 or 13 classes? Considering each subjects on different days. But yea, 12 to 13 classes already in the 4th week. You tell me whether this is hardcore shit or not. I am just so lazy. College isn't what it used to be. It is now boring and dull. And I've got no one I can stick around to hang out. Everyone's...just so different and somehow on a different level from me. Great. I feel like stopping and starting anew elsewhere.

On the side note, I am heading to Euphoria tonight. Whee..(I think). I've only got 100bucks with me to get there. Plus, I am fetching everyone here and there. Gosh. That's the reason why we do not mingle with bosses, and it's that we can never say no. Not that I want to anyways. heh..I've finally got a reason to get out of this sad excuse of a prison home to go out for once. I am trapped as a dog in my house, I tell you. Every night there will be an alarm on without a doubt, so to sneak out is a bloody waste of time and energy. The alarm is very damn loud too if you trigger it (I sometimes trigger it for fun to scare the neighbours..heh..). So yea, I'm trapped like a dog in a cage.

Hm..since I've got nothing to do right now..I should think up on what I can do today..first..

1. Finally continue my Final Fantasy game on Playstation 2.
2. Get some good food because I feel like utter crap.
3. Think of what to wear tonight to portray a good image >.<.
4. Start composing possible chords for Charlene's new Rock song.
5. Do not spend that 100bucks I borrowed from mum.
6.
[IMPORTANT] Constantly check mailbox for HELP mails that is mailed to dad!

You must be wondering why should I check the mailbox constantly. Well, it is because, as you all know, I've skipped a numbers of classes and there are BOUND to be warning letters. So, to save myself some yelling, I'm going to get the letter at hand before it gets to dad. If it does, I'll be in hell a lot trouble. *yaiks*.

Anyways, I am going to off to do my things now. Will catch you all laters.

toodles.

No comments: