Friday 29 May 2009

Krazy (now jump up let's get krazy! :P)



OMG! I feel so stressed! The best part is I don't even know why! Gosh. I am supposed to be sound asleep now for I have class at not 12pm, not 2, but 10am! which means I got to wake up really, really, REALLY early. My goodness, gracious. I hope I can faster work and faster get some cash at hand. I really need it. My gosh..Tomorrow I'm heading out with my ex-boss and I need the cash 'coz we are heading to Euphoria >.<" . Bloody far. I can't say no to her because, well.., she's my boss! >.<"" .

What I heard was that a really good friend of ours (yes, I don't mean it) suggested to head towards Euphoria instead of The Asian Heritage Row. So now the battle is:

VS
they both look scarily alike..

which also means, cheaper versus the more expensive. But I mean..Heritage Row is so much closer to home. Plus I need to get them from Danau Kota, which is in Stapak, to Sunway. That is pretty damn far. If it were to be Heritage Row, it'd be more closer. I do not mind bringing them here and there, but do consider the option of the driver eh?..I am getting them from Times Square to Danau Kota already for dinner, it would be wiser to head to Heritage Row. That is 'coz to go to Heritage Row from Stapak isn't too bad of a distance, but from Stapak to Sunway?..Gosh..That's a killer. Plus the fees for tolls?..Suicide x_x . Plus, I am most probably to send them to Midvell, back to their hotels afterwards. Oh wells..lol. It's all for the fun..right?..I just hope my mom agrees to lend me some cash at hand..>.<.

Oh gosh..I feel so stressed. Thank God there isn't Marketing class tomorrow. Otherwise, I got to stay back until 4pm. You can ONLY imagine how tired and sleepy I will be tomorrow if there is a Marketing class. Oh, by the way, I came across this really, superbly, funny picture! Check it out.


Who WAS Adlof Hitler?

haha! Hilarious. It's amazing how people can answer such answers in their paper! It's hilarious. I guess this fella isn't smarter or rather "as smart" as those kids in that stupid TV show 'Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader?' haha. That show is so sad. So, so sad. Why would they put adults in such position where they to prove to the world that they are dumber than a 5th grader? That is dumb. haha :P . And those who participate, they are dumb to show the world that they're dumb. haha. Of course 5th graders are genuises! They are just 11 years old and that is the time where kids manage to absorb most of their knowledge. Gosh..haha.

Omg..I need those relaxing breaks man..I just do. Just like this one picture I found haha :P .


OCTOPUS!! =]

haha. Anyways, I think I should hit the sacks now. Will catch you all later. Nighties.

Business Quiz Postponed : Next Thursday

Computing Principles Quiz : (unknown day) Next week

Business Outline due date : Next Thursday (after quiz)

Computing Principles Words report due date : week 7 (appx. 2weeks from now)

Signing off

p.s. i feel sticky..(yes, i've taken my shower)

No comments: