Wednesday 27 May 2009

Can You Hear Me Whispering?

sometimes, i have reasons to why i don't choose to talk. i have all the answers in the world and it's all in me, fearing to come out, afraid of what the responses are because it is normally turned down or being yelled at.

Do we know it all? Nope, we don't.

I'm sorry for not making this blog interesting enough. It is more of my space to vent, virtually. haha. I have no interest in posting up photos and talk about them photos unless I have the mood to. It is just too much work for me. Plus, my computer is annoyingly slow so, it isn't advisable. Once again I am trying to stop using the word 'lol' from my virtual vocabulary. It seems that I am using once too often. Hms..who would've known eh?..

I hate that my blog is constantly about me and what I think of the world. I hate it, but this is the only place I can really pour my everything to. Call it a virtual diary, I'd like to call it a healthy session of venting or ranting heh..I feel sort of better after blogging. Sort of. It used to work a lot back in the days; not so much nowadays. I honestly do not know what happened there. Perhaps, it is one of those phases. I know I used to get addicted to blooging. Now, it is just impossible for me to do so because I am lazy and I have nothing to talk about. Even if I do, it'd be the same thing again and again so, there's no point.

So today, I went to Summit, yet again. It's my Tuesdays routine for the next three month. I follow Charlene to USJ, Subang Jaya, to her college while I hang at the cafe around the area until she is done with her class. And again, do not ask me why am I so nice, I just am. Put a sock to it already. Today, I got lectured three times by two different people which annoyed the living hell out of me, but I cannot do anything but to listen. Ugh..sometimes I just wished they'd listen to my side of the story without judging it or rather, understand it. But no harm done la..It's all for the better.

I am somehow very much distracted tonight, which made me sleepless even though I am super tired. I do not know what's exactly in my mind. Can't really pin-point it for me to even say what's wrong. Perhaps it is the time of the month coming its way. I hope it is.

Anyways, I am going to start working soon. With Toshiba. Gonna start promoting home appliances for Toshiba. I just hope I do not freeze when I get the job. Electronics was never my best thing to remember about. Oh which reminds me, I need to get some slacks for work too. Geez...so many thing to get, so lil cash at hand.

I should be sleeping now. It's close to 3am already. Gotta wake up in two hours time. Hopefully I can. aih..

Goodnight all. Sweet dreams.

No comments: