Wednesday 22 July 2009

the break of dawn

There she was, standing in front of my very own eyes, under the imaginary light that was shone from the Heavens above. Perhaps it was her who had really showed me life, her that had brought me to the light, her that had brought real joy to me, yeah perhaps. Her beautiful hair swung from left to right, somehow in a slow motioned picture in my view, to rid her fridge from her oh so flawless face. Everything about her has stopped my heart from beating, thus skipping a beat regardless of my already weak heartbeat. A breath of fresh air is what she is, it was as if I was drowning in the sea and she came, running to save me. Ahhh, sweet sight of love, where have you been all these years? Have you not heard me call from afar? It has been a while as I had once promised you to keep these love in me so it is one day enough to blow an angel away to be human, so that this poor, tortured soul is finally loved. Oh sweet misery, you have tortured me so.

An angel came down upon my fall, ironically seeking for my very help. I heard her calling from afar and with that it brought me to her from wherever I was. Oh, a broken wing she had. I helped her out, patched her up and lend her a shelter and shoulder to stay and lay on. Eventually, love slowly grew and we had a mutual understanding of one another. And so she left, leaving me hanging to my emotions of doubt and sorrow. It was indeed lonely.

Days went pass, months went by, but there were no sign of her anywhere. Though, I did not searched for her, but my emotions sure did. Oh, how I miss the chemistry, the words she used, the love she could give. I go to bed every night longing for what I have got but threw away for the floating words which I had myself to believe. It was indeed real sad..

One fine day, she decided to return to my very life and God, I was never happier. I know it was impossible, but I have longed for the feel of connection, the feel of known, and the feel of being loved. The Heavens had heard what I was thinking and had sent her back to my arms. It happened within mere days. It was a great day for me; even though, I know there is no way one can be in love with an angel. I love her every move and her every move stops my heart from beating. Perhaps it was her, perhaps it was her who actually showed me...life.


p.s. random ... err... whatever you call it that was inspired by some cina song =P


I wish you knew
the truth
about
how i
feel


No comments: