Tuesday 7 July 2009

Apa Nih? haha.

God, I am just sooo lazy to go to class. haha. Anyways, heh..PIG IS BACK!! :D She is back from Australia just yesterday. Due to the H1N1 virus, their family are advised to quarantine themselves for at least a week to prevent any chance of the virus spreading. I, for one, did not care, along with a bunch of my friends, Nick, Von and Colin. haha. We went to see her yesterday itself because we missed her way too much to wait another week hehe. It feels good to have her back in Malaysia; things are just not the same without her around y'know? ;)

So..Today's a Tuesday. haha, we all know that. And as usual, I will do my Tuesdays routine with Pig by following her to college. haha. Pig didn't bother to quarantine herself because she has got better things to do. haha. Anyways, we went extra early today because she had to get some things done. After having lunch with her and her other friend, Kaithiri, they head back to college and I stayed in summit to steal some WiFi from the nearest Kopitiam heh..It was 12pm then.

At 2pm, I received a call from Pig. She was like.."eh dude! let's ciao", I was like..huh? "so early?", and haha what'dya know? She was chased out form her college because she is quarantined for a week from college! hahaahahha! It was hilarious. Her lecturer was saying that everyone who is back from Australia has to be excused from college due to the H1N1 virus, for a week! hahaha! Life wtf? hahaha. She was so God damn amused. She got chased out, not because of anything bad, but because she is quarantined! LOL. wtf?! LOL. But then again, she came from Perth and Perth is clean from H1N1. haha.

My gosh..Who would've known eh? LOL. Just when you think they are not serious about these quarantine business. LOL. haha. Anyways, that's all I got for now. haha. Till next time! :)

No comments: