Tuesday 14 July 2009

A New Beginning?

Holla peeps! I'm back. I am suddenly having a crazy craving for chocolate. Perhaps later I will go get one for myself. Something really odd happened just now. I know I wasn't asleep in the evening, but somehow, right now, I feel as if I just woke up (also with that ringing headache). I only felt as if my body was rested, but I did not sleep. I was just watching videos from my laptop. That is just weird la. Anyhow, on the side note, everything is slowly getting back into place. I don't know why, but I feel so. haha. For the past few weeks I've been feeling nothing but a crazy tense and stress, but now, somehow, everything is slowly coming back.

And I don't know why, but I feel as if things have changed over the weeks. As if nothing is like how it used to be? haha. But it's for the better I think. One thing's for sure...I've been really happy. haha. Reason to why I am happy? haha hmm..I just am! haha. keke...

Anyways, I wanted to post out of sheer boredom, so forgive me. haha. I'm out to get my chocolates now :) bubbyes!

I know it may not be true,
but can I still remain close to you?
Perhaps one day you'll realize,

that what you feel is not a lie

No comments: