Monday 13 July 2009

The Man Behind The Glass Window

Heyas peeps! I am back and finally with something to blog about. haha. Anyhow, it has been a crazy weekend - in a good way. I had so much fun the past two days! First I went for Mad to Max, which was on Friday, and then Charlene's brother, Ken's Wedding on Saturday! I have to say, it was real nice to be out there again :) it feels so goooood. haha.

Anyways, talking about the event that I went for, it was a inter-college Hip-hop dance competition. It was held in Euphoria, organized by HELP University College. There was a series of colleges that entered in the fight for RM1000. If I am not mistaken, there was around 5-6 teams that entered, and there were THREE teams from Taylor's College. Unfortunately, none of them got into the finals. Every teams would have to dance their way to the finals in order to win. The finals will consist a team of two, battling it out for the win.

Like I said before, even though Taylor's College manage to enter three teams, unfortunately they did not get in; however, the teams that manage to get into the finals were the team from TAR College and the team from MMU collaborated with SEGi College. In my own opinion, from the start, team Dynamixs, which is the team from MMU+SEGi College, has powned all other teams. This is very well because team Dynamixs's dance moves were really synchronized and they were, in fact, dancing as one and not as individuals. So who won? Take a wild guess ;)

Later on the night, we went on partying in Euphoria, opened a bottle and danced all night. After my experience in Euphoria, I don't really like it. The crowd was sorta immature and I was actually expected the place to be bigger, but no, it is actually real small. hms..haha. The drinks are actually expensive too, but after that night of drinking, I am off heavy drinking for real. My gosh...It was really bad. I never felt that feeling of puking that bad after drinking whiskey before. I loved whiskey, but God knows why I can't seem to take it anymore. haha. For now, I'll just stick to wine and bits of beer =]

Anyways, after that one rough night of drinking and dancing, I move on to another great day; Ken and Emma's Wedding. Woke up first thing in the morning to get ready for the BIG day :) . The wedding mass was held in Ken's very church that he and his family went since he was young, which was in Good Shepard Church. It was a simple yet very beautiful wedding. Nick, Colin and I got there JUST in time for the mass. haha. Though after that day, I am not a big fan of church mass, but it feels great to be a part of it :) . The mass started at 10.30am and ended around 11.45am. Then everyone make their way out to the hall for a lunch reception. Ken and Emma looked really great together and they were so in love and happy :) . It was sure an honour to be there.

The lunch reception ended around 2.30pm, and it is also when Nick, Colin, Charlene and I made our way out of church. We went to Von's to get Charlene's slideshow fixed for later the night where by her slideshow of Emma and Ken will be shown in the wedding dinner reception, in Chorus Hotel. It had a bit of problem, but was fixed momentarily. So, the dinner was held in Chorus Hotel, which is not too far away from KLCC. The dinner supposedly started by 7.30pm, but Malaysian being Malaysians, the guests only fully arrived at 8.30pm. Even though, it started late, it was still a blast! I had so much fun.

The wedding dinner only ended at 12.30am, but because we were staying back for a lil bit, we stayed till 1am. The dinner was good, but the food was kinda...crappy. haha. Anyhow, the best thing about the wedding was the dance. Everyone started dancing at 10pm till 12.30am non-stop! haha. It was a great crowd. Eurasians, I tell you, they really know how to boogey!. heehee. It was real great to be a part of the wedding, I really enjoyed myself - with the dancing especially! It was great. After we left the hotel, haha, Von, Nick, and I decided to go for a round of Left4Dead in v2! hahaha. I sent Colin off because he wanted to go home. He was really tired. Anyways, we gamed till 3am from around 1.45am. haha. It was great fun, really.

Well, that's what happened during my weekend. It was real fun and real great experience (of the wedding). I would soooooooo get married to a Eurasian just 'coz they have great wedding reception. It is wayyy more romantic than Chinese weddings are. haha. Anyways, I am heading to bed now. Planning to skip Computing again :P . Goodnights all and take care.

LaneHoz wants to show you a time of your life
p.s. i am lazy to upload the pics from the two days..hehe

No comments: