Tuesday 10 June 2008

Dumbness Rating. haha!

Okay, these are the rating for being dumb. (by Charlene and not me..haha!)

it's from lowest to highest by the wayyy..haha! :P

1. dumpling (i don't know what and why, but yeah! LOL! )
2. donkey kong (a half donkey, half mad gorilla. People can be creative huh? haha)
3. king kong (from a half donkey and half mad gorilla, to full mad gorilla! it has evolved!! hahahaha!)

And yes, I was being called all that by, yours truly, over there..haha! She kept upgrading me, and degrading me. What kind of nonsense is that?! hahaha! Every time, she calls me dumpling, I feel like eating 'em! arghh! But, haha! No dumpling is the best than the one back in hometown! haha! I so can't wait for the next visit! (which is...erm..NEVER?? haha! Unless Cina New Year laa..which is next yearrrrr! argh!) She is soooo going to tempt me with it everyyytimmmeee! Trust me, I can sense that! hahaha! :P

Anyways, I'm out. Tired as hell! Cheerio! 

2 comments:

LeNe LeE said...

Dumpling!! Dumpling is the offspring of dumb rmbr!! haha... dats y!!

LaneHoz said...

hahaha! oh yeahhh! that's why...swt..I'm dumb..haha! No surprises there! LOLLLL!! ;P