Sunday 8 June 2008

Realisation!

Today is officially the happiest day of MY LIFEEE!!! I realised so many things! It's really amazing how a simple thought can make you realise such a big thing in your life! Oh my goshhh!! haha!

Anyways, I want to personally thank all my friends to be there for me! Though I have been really blind, and rather too stubborn to admit that you all are around, but I assure you, it wasn't intentional! haha! I was to blinded to see it all. I guess I was too caught up with the darkside haha! Stupid, ridiculous darkside! haha! At least now, I know that I am not going to be alone! I thought I was for a while. I forgotten that they existed there, ready to assist. I forgotten the care and love they have for me. I forgot! haha! I know what you're thinking. You're thinking, how could I? But, as usual, shit happens, and it blinds us all! haha! 

I thank you ALLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You all know who you areee!! haha! I would dieeeee without any of you! You guys are my light! omg! I'm soooooo thankful right nowwww!! haha! :D And happy nonetheless! :D 

hahahha! yeay! Anyways, I'm outta here! haha! See you all latersss! :D

No comments: