Wednesday 11 June 2008

Is Finally Broken!

Haha! Though the title doesn't seem as happy as people would think, but it is! :D haha. I have been thinking lately. Okay, not lately, but just a few moments ago. haha! I thought, it is good to let the ones we love go for the better of things. When I say let go, it's not the whole, I don't care or anything of that sort, but letting go in a way that, they can be happy, and so can we. haha. Deep? I know! :D I realised that there is better ways to care and love someone than to just hold on to them. A good friend of mine once said, "to hold on to them when they want to be free, equals to driving them away", and well, yeah, I see the picture now. haha! I felt sooo bad for trying to pull her back again and again the first time I knew about all this. lol. I think you know who you are. haha. ;)

Anyhow, I have embraced it! YEAY ME! :P (though I feel like I'm talking to myself, but it's okay! :D) I just want to let everyone know that, it is okay to be like who I am for a while, but make sure it isn't too long because, no good comes with jealousy. haha. I nearly forgotten about that. That's how terrible things can be. We forget. Reallyy!! haha. After I was reminded about that with a random conversation I had with a good friend of mine (which was OMG! godsent! 'coz out of no where we talked about losing the people we love!), I couldn't think of what's worse; loosing what I have completely or having them with me all the time when they don't want to be. Thoughts like that kept swimming through my head, which made me stone for almost 3days. haha. Things can get better or worse depending on how we, human, want to look at it. haha.

haha. Anyways, I got to go pack dinner for my family now. haha! Till then, toodleloo!

No comments: