Thursday 12 June 2008

A Super Kick Ass Day!

haha! Lookie, lookie..I'm good all over again! haha! I guess I just needed to be reminded yesterday..ANYWAYSSSssss..........hahaha! I totally KICKED ASS todayyy!!! And heck, I am super happy about it!! hahaha! Weehhooo!

Why do I say so?..haha well, about 3weeks ago, Mrs Chua said to our class, "you must find an ARTICLE regarding the ENVIRONMENT for your next oral presentation". Like every other students in the class, I, too gave her the *gaspp!* look. haha. For weeks, I've been holding onto this, lousy article, I found online. (It has something to do with global warming. haha) I tried to understand that stupid, good-for-nothing article, but my brain just refuses to have any information of it stored in me! (I think it was because there were no conclusion to that article, which made me thought that it was rather stupid to be presenting it to the class. haha!)

A few days ago, well, 2days ago to be exact haha, I went out with Lena for dinner because her parents had to go somewhere, and she was left with no dinner. haha. (i freaking took the public transport all the way to Summit! swts..LOL!) Anyways, when we decided to return home, obviously we have to take the bus. So while waiting, I randomly popped up a topic regarding saving the paper. (haha. yes, i know it was random..) I argued here and there about the newspaper, posting articles about saving the environment, when the newspaper company themselves are printing on paper, which also, equals to the killing of trees! haha! It went on for quite a while I think. haha. Then, I mentioned to Lena that I have an oral coming up on Thursday (which is today), but I don't know what to talk about. So she suggested that I use this topic as my oral presentation! What a brilliant idea! haha! Didn't think of that at all! haha! 

So when I got home, as usual, I got lazy to search for the informations about saving paper or anything of that sort. haha :P BUT! I did it last night, and well, you can say that I got it all at the tip my fingers in just one hour! haha! Great mind thinks (only at night....) haha! So, I brought that information that was stored in my head to College the next day.

The whole of today, I was trying to remember what I was supposed to say. I was actually pacing up and down the corridor like nobody's business, jumping here and there to reduce my nervousness, and talking non-stop about some random thing! (I think some people actually thought I was crazy..haha!). 2pm strikes. I heard the sound of my English classmates saying, "it's englishhh!" haha! They all were just saying that to make me even more nervous than I already am haha! Jackasses..lol. So I entered the class. I went to my seat, placed my bag on the half chair, half table..erm chair-table thing...haha!, went to Mrs.Chua, and told her I wanted to go first. haha! The class wasn't full yet, so we had to wait for everyone to come in before I could start. Omgg..The nervousness that was running in me was....UNBEARABLE!! haha! I paced up and down the classroom, in and out of it, and knocking my head to the wall a few times haha! (really i did! hahaha!) And then finallyy........"Okay, you may start now"....*GASP!*

I started off quite shaky, okay, not quite but A LOT! haha! But towards the middle to the end, it was alright! :D And the class clapped for me too! haha! I was surprised! hahaha! Mrs.Chua didn't even say anything about any flaws, no nothing! (normally she would...lol) But, I was just soooooo relieved that it was finally over. haha! I was shit scared like hell! haha!

It was an amazing day. Real awesome! haha! I kicked english oral up the ass, and lovin' it! :D haha! Anyways, I got to go. Dinnerrr! :D Till next time, adios! 

p/s : thank you Lena for that suggestion! it was a real brilliant thought! you are truly a life savior! :D

No comments: