Tuesday 3 June 2008

Another piece, FOUNDed!

I found another piece of me! haha. I realised that things aren't as bad as I always like to think. swt. haha. It's nice to know that sometimes, it is okay to be a human. It is not wrong, and is definitely not a sin. I know I can be pretty vulnerable. Okay, not pretty, but a lot. I can be pretty, damn vulnerable. Stupid self-esteem of mine is never active. haha. BUT! I know what I want in life now. haha. For now at least. I guess that's good enough. Don't ya think? ;) 

Letting go of people I dear the most hurts like fuck, but then again, it has it's own benefits too! I can be happy. haha. Though happiness was said to be temporary (Vonfucious??...haha), but I at least can be happy for that moment, and cherish it. haha. Leeching onto people's emotions for mine is silly as hell! I know it's stupid and it will give nothing but more trouble, but, if that's the only thing that makes me happy, why must I?..haha. At least now, I can make sure they are happy too! I can tryy....I don't want to be those typical psychologists that goes ; "are you okay" & "how do you feel about that" kinds. haha. It's soooo dead..haha. So, I'm working towards the talking kinds. I hope I can succeed. GOAL babyyyyy...haha. 

Anyways, just for the random announcement, and also to share my current excitement, I just wanna say....

I found my OWN SonG! whheeee!

hahaha! It's Somewhere Only We Know by Keane. I listened to it today, and realised it just now itself. haha. I lazy wanna explain why here, but I'm sure to tell to those who I want to tell later on, in MSN hahahha! OK! I'm done! Adios! Take care to all readers and bloggers! 

No comments: