Saturday 28 June 2008

Dreams...garh!

Have you ever encounter a dream so real that when you're in it, you feel like the world has just stopped for you, that everything else does not matter, just to wake up finding that it was just a dream?..Well, I'm sure you have. I know I have a couple of times, and I just did again just now. Everything seemed so hopeful at that one moment, that second but, it was just a dream. Funny thing was that my dreamed just now, worked two way. I dreamt that I was dreaming. It is crappy enough that we realise it was just a dream but, realising it and, freaking out that it was just a dream in our dreams? Let me tell you..It's torturous.

But ahh..I guess it's good when it lasted. My dream left me in cloud nine, but also gave me a huge slap in the face when I realise it was a dream. What more freaking out in my dream?..I guess good things don't happen just like that. sighs...

Anyways, my dream was me dreaming (swt) I fell in love with this guy named erm..Kevin, I think. It sounded like Kevin...lol. Anyways, he was the man, and i mean THE man of my dreams. He isn't all perfect, but he was heaven for me. I remembered how he looked like anywhere..He had broad shoulders, real sensitive eyes, he's tall and sort of buffed. He had the most gorgeous hair, and the most sexy lips. His hand fits in mine perfectly, and he constantly showered me with his surprises. So one day, he gave my mum (yeah i know...swt) a ring, and asked her to give it to me. He didn't want to give it to me himself 'coz he knows I was expecting something from him. So instead, he passed it to my mum to hand it to me (and no, it wasn't a wedding ring but just a gift. though it felt like a wedding ring..lol) So when my mum handed me that ring, I got soo..ahhh..I don't know how to describe that feeling. I was literally floating on cloud nine when I held that ring in my hands. I got really excited, and decided to phone Charlene up. She was the FIRST person that popped into my mind (looks like you matter to me the most even in my dreams..lol), but I woke up, in my dream, holding the phone while staring at his picture. It wasn't the best picture of him though..And yeah, I actually thought of that in my dream..lol.

I woke up in my dream, saying to myself, "it was just a dream??.." Then, I began to freak out because it felt SO REAL! I remembered me saying, "how can that be a dream? everything was so in place...it even gave me hope.." I think I know why I'm saying that, but just to be sure, I'll first find out. lol. Anyways, I was freaking out so badly that I even crashed my car, and got a ticket from the police. A 500bucks ticket! o.O And I remembered it was near the roads where the first U-Turn from ZooView. I felt so empty...Then, I really woke up. I felt even emptier! Crappy, empty, shitty, hopeless....everything..garh!

ARGH! I hate a two-way dream..It makes me feel crappier than usual. Garhh!! Anyways, I'm out. Gotta shower then head for dinner. Take care all, and have a nice night...

No comments: