Thursday 26 June 2008

Imperfection = Perfection .......in the eyes of another

You know, there's so many imperfection in life. I guess that's what makes the world go round. Someone once said, "nothing is perfect". I don't know by who, and I don't bother on finding out as well haha. Anyways, what I wanna say is that, in life, nothing is perfect. We shouldn't try to be perfect. That would just makes it more flawed than it already was. We should all remain ourselves, and try our best in everything we can.

Sometimes, being perfect isn't all good. It makes life so boring. Literally. Life just require a bit of flaw to make it perfect. We are perfect the way we originally are, not for who we try to be. Trying to be perfect would just make you imperfect, while being yourself, would be perfect in the eyes of another. You might not know. If we all fake ourselves, who would believe the real person that we have deep, down inside that is bound to come out one day? Questions, questions, questions..

Anyways, I dead tired. lol. I'm outta here. Ciaos..

No comments: