Thursday 17 July 2008

Another Morning, Another Emotion.

Yeah, life does have it's ups and downs..But what happens when we all are fed up of everything that matters to us? That even the greatest of all love won't change how we are right at this moment? I really don't know. Are we destined to walk an eternity of doubts and confusion, or are we going to look through things and say, "I can do it"? I certainly can't say I can do it. I have tried though. We may have a glimpse of light waiting for us at the end of our pain, but it is worth it all? Is it the x-factor of all life when we decide to actually go through the light? Darkness stays..

I may have gave it my best shot to actually please myself, but it isn't enough for just me alone. I need others. Oh well, guess I have to just deal with this anyways. Life, you're a pain in the neck.

Anyways, I'm off.

No comments: