Wednesday 2 July 2008

Random!

This is my song...la la laa..Love that song and I'm hearing it now. It's by Brandie Carlile. haha. Anyways, I've been super content lately. haha. Though I'm super, duper broke! >.< So life has been great, and college has been going well. Though me and my college mates suspects a flying disease-carrying mosquito in college. *GAPS* Yeap, the deadly dengue is back, ladies and gentlemen. haha. So far, there's 3 people infected. Let's hope there's isn't any more than just them 3..swts..haha.

I'm currently lovin' college life! Though I think I'm super blur in class whenever any of my college mates talks to me or maybe I'm just super sleepy. I'll go with the sleepy!!!! :P Anyways, I've been thinking lately, and well haha, I've decided to be more open than I used to be and embrace change! haha. Sounds like a mighty hard task..So to help me with that, I shall also find a new hobby..(yes, yes Charlene..haha) Maybe I should start reading..........Nahh! haha. I'll think of something! :P

Tomorrow is Nick's birthday!! haha.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE NICKKKK!!!!
haha. I absolutely love birthdays! It's one of the best days to celebrate! :D Anyways, I'm outta here! Ciaoz and take care all!

No comments: