Sunday 6 July 2008

Love? Ranting is more like it..lol

What exactly is LOVE? Love, love, love! Anyone can just SAY 'I love you'. ANYONE! But, do you know what is the real deal? Do you know how it is like really being in love? I know some may have known, but most of us, just say it for the sake of saying it! Argh! And mind you, it pisses me off! "I love you" was once the most treasured word, and it is not to be said until you actually mean it! Not when you think you mean it or when you just feel like saying it! GOD DAMN IT! Say it when you mean it! When you REALLY want to have that person for the rest of life! OMG! WHAT THE FREAKING HELL!

I am not blaming anyone or criticizing, but really, get a grip! Love is something to be treasured, something to cherish! Not some word you JUST say. And fuck you if you think love is just for relationship! Coz it is not! Love, is just a word. If you really love a person, SHOW IT! What the helllll! Love this, love that...FULL OF BULLSHIT!

Love is misused because of such dilemmas, and well, it is hard to see because love is such a genuine thing. I wouldn't actually say it until I mean it. I won't say 'I love you' until I know I am stable enough to handle the responsibility to come. I won't just say it, I will show it! It sucks to know that some people actually would say it for the fun of it or just cause they feel like it. I strongly feel that, that isn't the right thing to do. If you really want to say it, mean it, and hold it with you at all time! 'Cause the people you said it to, may buy it once, but they sure can't hold on to just your words all the time! They need you to hold onto your words and show them that it is actually true! GOSHHH!!!! How clueless can people be?!

I think I am just ranting it all out..haha. Somehow, I feel the need to tell the world. haha. But seriously, say it, mean it, hold it..Don't leave any of that three behind. It will make your life a living nightmare! And I will make your life a living nightmare if you just simply say it to me or any of my dear friends! Anyways..haha gotta run! See yas..

No comments: