Wednesday 16 July 2008

Morning Arura..

Have you ever had moments where you just can't forget, stupid or sweet? Good or bad?..lol I certainly know I have. Though those moments were just another memory, but it is definitely one of the best ever. Right now, I feel as if those memories are fading away. I know I shouldn't doubt anything at all about anyone or whatever happens, but I can't help but to worry. And apparently, worrying is one of the most deadliest weapon ever. I really can't help it. I am trying though, and I think I actually succeeded last night haha. Just for a while. lol.

You know, I wish I would stop drifting at the sea of confusing and doubt, and just get on with my life. I've been drifting for way too long now. Way, way too long..But, all I do is just wish.

Anyways, off to college now. I think I actually need to blog every morning just to get my mind off of things lol. Alrights now. Going off..

No comments: