Monday 21 July 2008

Presentation Week!

WoooHooo! The week that I've been dying for is here! This week is the week where everyone starts their long, awaited presentations. Our English class, which is Mrs Chua's class, require us to do a simple book review and a brief study of the charaters. However, Madam Goh's class, where I wish to be my class, gave her class an open topic to choose from. A very wide varietied topic. haha.

There is a friend of mine that's from Madam Goh's class, where by the name of Dalvinder (yes, yes, the emo boy) he chose the most predictable topic, and mind you, it is so him. haha. He chose to talk about suicide. haha. Stupid jackass really has nothing better to talk about. Whereas for his friend, Aavinash, I think he's talking about the environment. haha. Me? Me...me.......Me. haha I am doing book review on The Diary of Anne Frank. It is one hell of a boring book. Seriously and honestly BORING! I really don't see how people can learn to enjoy it. swt.....haha

Here's a glimpse of how the book looks like....



Wuah lah! The wonderful Diary of Anne Frank...

You know, somehow, true story based things, no matter movies or books, scares me. Maybe it is the fact that it happened during the civil war or maybe it is the fact that the past has some scary stuff happening. I don't know. All I know is it scares me, and haha, when it does, I don't bother to even touch or look at it. haha. (I'm sure by now you should be able to tell have I finished the book or have I not. haha)

Anyways, I'm hungry and in college. Bored and hungry. I think I will get something to munch. Okay maybe not munch, but actually eat haha. Alrights. I'm outta here!

No comments: