Monday 28 July 2008

Final Week, Final Step, FINALS!!

The last 3months had went by so fast. It seems like just yesterday, my college lesson is just starting. This week is my final week for my first semester. Feel kinda sad though for some reason. The end of this week will be my final examinations and well, I can't wait to get it over and done. After that, it is 2 weeks of stress-free crash course haha. Next semester, the March and May intakes will be both combined. So yes, there will be some serious case of competitions, new people to meet, and more classes to attend. But I am ready for it. I can't wait to march to the next step.

This Thursday will be my English class party. We're having party. Pizza party to be exact. haha. I need some ideas for games. If anyone can think of something, just leave me a comment. I need it. haha. Me and my sister are now the gamemasters. LOL! I'm gonna wear nicely for the party. It's gonna be one hell of a photo taking session haha.

haha. Anyways, I'm outta here.

No comments: