Thursday 3 July 2008

Contentment.


Nothing like a cold, cold day eh?..Today is such a beautiful day. The air is constantly moving, the weather is just right, and the company, well, it's priceless. I thought of taking a picture for this post 'coz I it seems like the moment thing to do. The picture I took isn't all wow but, it does show exactly how I'm feeling at the moment.

This contentment is slowly dying off and I can do nothing about it. lol. All I want to say is, our life course changes, so why not appreciate every moment we have left. Tell the your loved ones that you love them, before it's too late. Tell your friends that you appreciate them with your life before they leave, before they fade. 'Coz whether we like it or not, they will disappear one day. Even I will disappear, but till then, I am living each day one day at a time.

Expressing how you feel isn't exactly easy. It is actually hard. Especially to me. On the outside, I seemed all stable, confident, happy, but the truth is I am very unstable, emotionally. Lol. Ah! Forget all of this! haha. I've forgotten the real meaning of joy, even until now. I realised that I needed to be constantly reminded of my contentment. Which is quite sad, if you ask me. haha.

Anyways, that is it for now. Today is Nick's birthday. Going out for dinner with him later. >.< I feel bad having Charlene paying for the food, but I'm brokee. Really, really broke......(I'm sorry Lene.... :'( ..) lol. Alright, I'm off now.

currently hearing : teddy geiger, a million years.

No comments: