Thursday 23 April 2009

Boredom! haha



Yes, we are all bored. haha. It is semester break after all and semester breaks are normally BORING! haha. So what's the deal is that (haha) Kimberly and I, broke a record of the fastest time to get bored. haha. A whooping 5 seconds, mind you. haha. To answer your question, yes we are that bored, and yes we are crazy bunch of people with nothing to do. haha. heh..But seriously, there should be a record for it or something wei. haha. In fact, we were sooooo bored, we tried to play MSN games (which did not load and had pissed both of us off)! bleagh. haha. So yea, the the battle against boredom....continues haha :P

So Von asked me a really random question that day and it is if I were to be an animal, what would I want to be. I answered her, wolf. I have a thing for wolves. They're ... just so amazing haha. Wolves are aggressive when they want to. Only when they feel threatened. I also love their aggressiveness! oooo..



ooo..isn't it just amazing how they look when they want to eat cho face up? haha! :P It is just really amazing at how the wolves travels in packs. The 'leader' of the pack especially. I really admire the leader of the pack. He is the one protecting his pack and looking out for the whole clan. It's just amazing at how they know how to do that. I love wolves!! <3~



They even look great when they howl! heh...

Wolves : aggressive when needed, loners, protective

So, I asked Charlene the same question the very next day, and well she wants to be a



Horse!

haha. Very loyal and free-spirited creature. But yeah, it is very much like her to be a horse. haha. Loyal, free-sprited, cannot be disturbed if it doesn't want to be disturbed. haha. heh..Guess she doesn't want to be a pig after all. haha.


"oink, hey! Even pigs can paint okay, oink"

I also told Charlene that I chose to be a wolf because I love their protective nature and stuff and she disagree with me almost straight away. haha. Wondering why she disagreed, I asked her what she thinks I am. It took a while for her to think though. haha. And guess what she said??!

A panda haha.



A Panda?? Lazy creatures..haha. :P Which is kinda true as well. hahaha. :P Pandas love, and I means loves to sleep haha. And so do I. They are lazy, protective, kind and slow. haha. And they REALLY loves to sleep. They can sleep anywhere and everywhere at anytime (heh..ring any bells?..) haha :P

Yeap anywhere...



and EVERYWHERE! haha.



haha!



I guess even pandas get bored easily. hahaha. I guess I am very much like a panda huh? hahhaha. Oh wells. haha. It's good I guess. haha.

Anyways, I'm outta here. Goodnights all.

No comments: