Saturday 25 April 2009

Great Company vs Letting Go

Today, Colin and I decided to follow Charlene to her college to help her set up her 'little' party for her seniors who had just finished with their final exam (yeay for them!). The purpose for this party is for the juniors a.k.a Charlene's Feb bash, to get some scoops on their upcoming exam in August. Of course, it is also to enjoy and get to know some new people heh..Anyways, we got there just in time. She thought she was running, sorta late, but nah, got there right on time - on the dot. Charlene was the one driving today, and omg...the weather was so bloody hot, I don't even know how on earth we survived on this heat! Gosh..lol.

Charlene asked me a week ago to make a bouquet of roses(out of tissue papers) for the party. Which I did :) . A lot people seem to be really amazed about it, calling it my master piece and all haha. Nonsense people. Charlene's friends are awesome. Though they're old, they're really cool people to hang with :) . I had a blast just by looking at them setting the place up. It was so amazing the way they did it. haha. You wouldn't even believe if you weren't there. Charlene and her friends manage to turn a normal cafeteria, to a very high class buffet meal! It's just really amazing. haha. What's funnier is that everything they bought for the decoration are all from their very own homes. They even brought lights! haha. Amazing. They really put so much effort on it that it impresses me so, so much! haha. They manage to turn to whole place into a palace in just an hour's time. haha. Crazy.

Aside from the brilliant party planning, while Charlene was doing her stuff - helping her friends out with the decoratings, Colin, Charlene's boyfriend, talked to me to kill the time, and also try to get to know each other (I guess...). He, as usual, is nice. lol. But from what I've seen today, he is more than just that. lol. He is way in love with my bestfriend. lol. So in love that it kills to not see her. Gosh..lol. He told me stuff like he has not met a person like Charlene before, that she is so mature for her age. He even said she has an amazing character for the course she is doing! Hell cool eh? (I guess that's how we dig stuff out eh, Charlene? heh..) Moving on, Colin is a very nice guy. Very much gentlemen-like too. I like him. I am glad they have found each other. heh..

I'm happy for them, I really do. She deserves nothing but the best and this, this is the best. Though from time to time she need some reminding, but it's fine just as long as she has me to knock her senses back into place lol. Oh wells. lol. I'm gonna miss my friend though; but hey, Colin is a guy worth giving up for (wow..i don't believe i just said that..). I guess it still kills to know she's with someone and that I know she will not have as much time for me, but hey, I can't have her for the rest of my life now can I? lol. She has got a life to live and I should be the one pointing the way instead the person blocking it. By the way, I'm not saying all this out of depression. haha. I mean every word. lol. I know she isn't going anywhere and I know her arms are still open for me, but I know it won't be the same as time goes on. lol. I just do. At this pace especially. lol. There isn't much I can do but to embrace it ;')

Anyways, I think it's getting late. I should sleep now. Heading down south tomorrow to melacca! I can't wait. There will be pictures loaded soon. hehe..

Aite. I'm outta here. Goodnight folks.

p.s : all the best to Charlene and Colin for their relationship.

No comments: