Wednesday 8 April 2009

Where Has it Gone?

I can't bare to know, nor can I bare to see you go.
damn it
and
damn it all..
Thoughts swims in my head as I let myself sink into the sea of depression. Perhaps me running is a good idea for now for it is just way too much to bare with the pain I am experiencing. I'm so sick of crying, I'm so sick of dying. I'm so sick of trying and I'm so sick of lying..Wearing but of nothing, a mask on my face, just so I can get through the day without having to spread the gloom I have lingering on me. I can't bare the fact and the truth that one day will happen, that I sometimes just know, I hate it.

Even though there isn't a certain answer to it, but I know it will one day happen. Hopefully by then I am ready. To think about it, pains me so much..lol. So..yeah..bare with me..

LaneHoz wants to runaway..

No comments: