Tuesday 14 April 2009

Hakuna Matata =]

After a long, depressing and emotionally tiring 3 months of my third semester, it is finally come to an end. I felt a huge relief in my heart after my Psychology exam yesterday. I couldn't be happier for the end of it all. But wait, it doesn't just end there. After my one hour trip to KLCC with Charlene (haha), I got home just to find my Psychology scores for my 60% from the term are out! I also checked my IMs that were left for me haha. One of my IMs were my group members being all thrilled about our PDP presentation marks. Being all excited while reading their IMs, I quickly scrolled to see how much it was and guess what?? A whooping 14.75% out 20% baby! One of the second highest groups in the whole entire list! I was jumping when I saw that. haha. I really did not expect it. Great job team! I'm proud of all of you. =]

This day couldn't be any better.

I found out that my Psychology is only 9.85% away from passing the paper! I was so happy. My gosh. haha

Guess me thinking that I lead the team slobbishly isn't true. haha. Great to know that we've done a great job. This is great! haha.

ooh..I've been addicted to Rafiki's (the baboon from Lion King) quote;
"santi sana, squashed bananas, ooooo oooo, ooo ooooo"

haha. hakuna matata people. May your exams goes well. =]

All the best!

toodles.

Lanehoz is soring and is soring high!

No comments: