Wednesday 15 April 2009

It Has Ended!

IT'S HOLIDAY BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Yeah, the end of my third semester has started yesterday after my Psych paper. Psych was reasonably good as usual, hopefully it is enough to pass =] . Anyways, for the next two to three weeks, I'm gonna do some catching up as well as some travelling! My friends and I had so much planned already for the holidays. Besides that, Charlene is planning to train me during this next 2 weeks. haha. >.<''. Whereas for myself, I am planning to swim everyday at my cousin's apartment. Gonna do some self-training. It's been ages since I've swan omgosh. Properly anyways. Sure pancit d. >.<. Swimming relaxes me and it's the best form of sport I've ever found (i don't have to sweat). haha. Swimming actually, burns 2times more than running or any other form of sport does. This is actually proven haha. What they said was that because swimming requires both our arms and legs as well as our body movement, so we tend to burn 2times more than any other sport does. I used to swim a lot back in high school. Explains why I was so blardy tiny back then. haha. I only gained weight reaching end of high school, when SPM was closing by. Besides that, it was also 'coz of all the dramas that was floating around that caused my eating disorder =P.

Motivation is the most important thing to stay healthy. I know why I am like this now was 'coz I got a lot discourage about my sudden weight loss back in high school - my mom wanting more. Geez..I know I am also to blame for eating a lot, but it doesn't hurt to say something nice about it rather than to shoot it down and say that it's not enough >.< .... lol. I don't give a damn about my mom wanting me to loose weight anymore. She is never satisfied about my weight loss, so why bother for her. haha. I am doing it for me now, and it feels 10times better than having her notice it. haha. My friends notice more than she does. haha. Like I said, she is never satisfied with my weight loss. bleagh. So people, please motivate your friends or/and family please. Don't shoot them down, or they will choose to rebel. Especially adoloscences.

haha. I notice I've been talking a lot about myself lately. I really don't know why though. Perhaps the selfishness is coming out? haha. I've never really think for myself until my friends constantly plant that thought into my mind. haha. I guess I have changed a lot from high school. lol. It's weird when you think about it, really. haha.

Oh wells..I'm outta here. Hopefully this will be one hell of a holiday!

toodles!

Lanehoz wants to walk away

No comments: