Wednesday 8 April 2009

That Christmas I've Longed

currently listening to : we are the reason - david meece

I miss that Christmas where I first felt so alive.
I miss that Christmas where I felt a genuine joy.
I miss that Christmas where I felt loved.
I miss that Christmas where I felt it all.
I miss that Christmas . . .

That Christmas where I was first brought to known what the true meaning of Christmas is. Never have I felt so alive nor have I felt so at home, oh that Christmas. Being with the bunch people which never did cared about personality but more of what's inside, the bunch whom I can laugh and cry to whenever and wherever they are, the bunch I love oh, so much.

That Christmas that opened my eyes to what people are and to what friends are. Naive as I can be back when then, these people never did make a fuss about it neither do they try to contradict on my beliefs. Oh yes, that Christmas, my oh my how I miss it so dearly. Giving and sharing were what they all did and sharing would be with family as well as to friends. Oh, that Christmas.

Never have I got that Christmas back the years after. Year and years passed by, and never did I come close to that feeling I felt back at that Christmas. It saddens me. Christmas now, is very blue and lonely, very much like a gloomy, dark room. My perception on Christmas changed after a while and never did I got back that Christmas I have longed for.

Oh yes, that Christmas. How I miss it so much.

Perhaps now, Christmas is going to be just another celebration we do. Just like every other festive season we have. Perhaps one day, I will get back that Christmas I once felt back. It feels really close to me, but yet still so far. It will be here one day, but for now, I will just hold the memories and feelings of that Christmas close at heart, hoping it will come back to me one day.

That Christmas..

LaneHoz misses that Christmas so much
She knows she is able to feel it again
just, it has not come yet
but it will

No comments: